miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Preciosas frases

Es mi cumpleaños ,así que dejo estas frases que tanto me gustan. Espero que a vosotros también.

***
-For me, there is only you
-Let's try something new
-If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing
-And all I loved, I loved alone
-I love my life, I live my life
-Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right
-All I want to do is sit down for ten minutes and don't worry about a single, damn thing
-Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring and I go back to being me
-There are people out there who tell you that you can't. What you've gotta do is turn around and say "watch me"
-Smile. Why? Because you can
-You don't know you're beautiful


2 comentarios:

  1. feliz cumpleaños!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! que tengas un lindo día ;)te deseo lo mejor besosssssss

    ResponderEliminar